North East Mortgage Services & Estate Agencies introduces to North East Financial Services for the purposes of arranging and advising on mortgages and protection. North East Financial Services is an Appointed Representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for mortgages, protection insurance and general insurance products.
At North East Financial Services we offer a comprehensive range of mortgages from across the market, which helps us to find the most suitable deal for your circumstances.
Here are a few of the products we can offer you:
- First Time Buyers – we could find the right deal to help you get on the property ladder.
- Purchases – we can help you find a mortgage for your new home.
- Remortgages – whether you want a new deal or are raising capital we could help.
- Buy to Let – find the right deal to secure your investment.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There may be a fee for the provision of our professional mortgage service. We are committed to treating our customers fairly, the amount of the fee will be dependant upon your individual circumstances and this will be agreed with you before any application is submitted on your behalf.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £995, payable on application. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
North East Financial Services Privacy Statement
To cover you and your family against the financial impact of a critical illness and loss of income through sickness. This cover pays out a lump sum when you have a disability, job loss or death occurred. At North East Financial Services we can help provide you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing you are protected if something should happen. Our panel of protection providers includes: AIG, Legal & General, Aviva & LV.
We offer the following types of protection:
- Life Cover – This comes in two main forms: Level Term Assurance or Decreasing Term Assurance. Level Term Assurance will give you the same amount of cover throughout the life of the policy and pay out that amount if you make a claim. Decreasing Term Assurance will decrease over the term, usually to match your decreasing mortgage amount, and pay out the current amount when a claim is made.
- Critical Illness Cover – To cover you and your family against the financial impact of a critical illness and loss of income through sickness. This cover pays out a lump sum or regular income when you have a particular illness. Illnesses covered vary depending on the provider and type of policy.
Income Protection Insurance – When the unexpected happens, we know that what matters is peace of mind from a policy you can trust. Income protection policies can be straightforward, simple to arrange and individual to you, providing:
- An income to help replace any loss of earnings due to ill health or accidental injury
• An insurance policy that’s affordable and easy to arrange; helping to give peace of mind to you and your family
• Continued benefits if you go back to work in a reduced capacity, with a reduced salary
• Tax-free payments under the current rules, although this might change in the future
- Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance – a type of short term Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Insurance, covers your monthly mortgage payments and certain related costs for a specified period of time if you are suddenly unable to work due to an accident, sickness or involuntary unemployment.
The Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance we have access to is optional. There are other providers of payment protection insurance and other products designed to protect you against loss of income. For impartial information about insurance, please visit the website at www.moneymadeclearorg.uk.
The typical cost is £5.75 per £100 of monthly benefit. This is based on someone aged 35 and with a 30 day waiting period.